You’ve decided you want a corporation video and want to employ a video production organization. Unless you know specifically what you want and how you want it made, selecting a production organization can be a daunting course of action. Issuing a request for proposal (RFP) can be the ideal indicates of sourcing video production talent if you are hunting for input from specialists – some new ideas on how most effective to convey your message. By giving the production organization facts in essential areas you will be providing vital details required for a meaningful quote. Right here are some recommendations and expected facts for your RFP:
1. In your RFP give a short outline of the video objective – to produce a lot more net leads, to educate viewers about a new product or process, to make excitement around a new solution launch, and so forth. This will enable the video corporation recognize your objectives and objectives.
2. Give an estimate of the length of the video. Recall, 廣告影片 is more, particularly with net video. Intro business promo videos are finest kept 2-three minutes extended. Educational videos can be longer but always preserve in mind the video need to be focused and hold the viewers’ focus. If you want your video to cover two distinct subjects take into consideration making two separate short videos. Delivering the video length(s) will give the producer data needed for quoting.
3. Specify the shooting location – your workplace or plant or do you need a studio?
four. What is the expected style of your video? The video could be a solution demo, testimonial interviews, message from the President, product comparisons…detail as significantly as you can.
5. Who will be in the video? Employees members, plant workers, satisfied shoppers, experienced actors?
6. Do you need expert narration or will enterprise employees give the dialogue and narration?
7. What is your timeline? When do you need to have the finished product?
eight. What are the deliverables? DVD, Blu-ray, YouTube or Flash Video, Broadcast or a combination of formats?
9. Do you have a price range in thoughts? This may possibly sound at initial like you are opening a Pandora’s box, nonetheless, if you envision a video with higher production excellent but do not give specifics that would lead the producer to this conclusion the producer might quote on a production level that does not meet your expectations. A single way around this is to ask for production worth options. For example, with a spending budget of $2000 (or less) what can you offer? What can you present for $4000 or $10000?
Constantly suggest how you want the RFP response structured. For the sake of comparing responses you could ask the quoted value stated in the cover page. You may perhaps have a detailed list of info needed in a unique order such as:
Cover Letter, Get in touch with Details, Production Crew, Project Production Tactic, Work Program, Relevant Project Experience, 3 Client References, Detailed Quote, DVD Demo Reel
Normally state the RFP closing date and time for responses, how responses will have to be delivered (difficult copy, e mail or each) and that late responses will not be deemed.
Have you noticed a video style you genuinely like? If so, supply a hyperlink so the Producer can get a improved thought of what you want.
For bigger projects you can ask for:
• A Video Treatment. A therapy is a statement of the project showing that the producer understands what you want to achieve with your video and gives a summary how the video will be produced.
• A detailed operate plan displaying milestones at definite dates that you provide.
• Equipment list. This may enable you determine which producer has the greater tools to do the job. If you or a member of your RFP group are not familiar with video/photographic gear this could be meaningless data. Preserve in thoughts numerous professionals do not personal all their equipment – they rent it to retain pace with the newest and latest available. You could ask what equipment they would use and how this would add to the general production level of the project.
• Risk Mitigation. Recognize the possible areas of threat and what plans will be in spot to lessen threat. This could cover crew replacement in case of illness, unfavourable climate situations and if some thing happens, ‘what is Program B’?
• You can even state your scoring system for responses, for instance 20% for encounter with equivalent projects, 20% project expense, 20% consumer references, 20% demo reel, ten% completeness of response, ten% understanding of project and top quality of response.
What to appear for in a video RFP response? Right here are crucial places to assistance you select your ‘preferred producer’.
• Did the producer complete the response in your necessary format? If the response is incomplete, did not arrive ahead of the deadline or not in your stated format this need to speak volumes.
• Has the Producer worked on similar projects? Do they have some expertise of your organization, item or service? Does it appear they researched your firm just before they developed a written response – did they do their homework?
• Examine their video treatment, approach and function plan. You are hiring pros who can bring you fresh tips. A producers’ creative talent is their greatest asset. How can they apply it to your project?